NEGARA HUKUM YANG DEMOKRATIS
Abstract : Law must go on democrazy. Law without democrazy will be repress law. In the opposite democrazy without law will be anarchist. This short paper want to give explaining academy about democrazy and institutionalization in law and to contect Indonesia country, because in accordance to UUD 1945 our country is a state law where the authority in the hand of people. The analizing of my short paper use to decision of Conference The International Commision of Yurist in Bangkok 1965.
Key Word: The Reprensentative Government Under The Rule of Law
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2012 Sunarno -
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- The author grants the journal, the right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License