Plagiarism Screening Policy
- The authors should ensure that they have written entirely original works. If the author(s) use other's works and/or words then they must be cited or quoted appropriately.
- An author should not, in general, publish manuscripts describing essentially the same research in more than one journal or primary publication. Submitting the same manuscript to more than one journal concurrently constitutes unethical publishing behavior and is unacceptable.
- For checking Plagiarism, Editorial Board will screen plagiarism using Turnitin Program. If it is found that there is a plagiarism indication (above 20%), the editorial board will automatically reject the manuscript immediately.
- Proper acknowledgment of the work of others must always be given. Authors should cite publications that have been influential in determining the nature of the reported work.
- All received manuscripts will go through a plagiarism screening process by the editorial board. Editors use https://www.turnitin.com/ for submission.