PENEGAKAN HUKUM LINGKUNGAN DI INDONESIA
Enforcement of Environmental Law in Indonesia is still very poor although some times the legal framework related to environmental management are experiencing recent changes made Act number 32 of 2009 on the Protection and Environmental Management. Environmental law enforcement problems occurred in addition to human resource issues are also global environmental problem that is both attractive differing interests between developed and developing countries, because environmental issues are not only related to criminal cases but also civil law. Perhaps the administrative problems to environmental problems must be resolved in a comprehensive and integral.
Key words :Enforcement of Environmental Law, the legal aspects related
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2012 Santoso Budi Nurs-Al Umar
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- The author grants the journal, the right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License