HUBUNGAN HUKUM YANG MENIMBULKAN HAK DAN KEWAJIBAN DALAM KONTRAK BISNIS
Abstract: All commercial activities that consist of production, distribution and trading of goods and services to gain the profit should be declared in a contract to give guarantee and assurance to all sides. In the case that there is a conflict, this contract will help them to solve the problem.
Keywords: business contract, right and obligation.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2012 TOTOK DWINUR HARYANTO
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- The author grants the journal, the right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License