KORUPSI DAN UPAYA PEMBERANTASANNYA
Abstract: Corruption as a crime has destroyed the life of a nation as well as paralyzed its funtion to serve, to give welfare and education to its people. It is practiced widely and systematically, involving every single state apparatus n groups. In this condition, even a good one will be segregated by others. State apparaturs does not work for the sake of people, instead they work for their own wealth. Therefore, corruption is regarded as an extra ordinary crime and its eradication effort must be in extra ordinary one as well.
Keywords: corruption, extra ordinary crime.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2012 TRI WAHYU WIDIASTUTI
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- The author grants the journal, the right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License