HAK NAFKAH ANAK AKIBAT PERCERAIAN
Provision of living child after the divorce is the duty of parents, especially fathers, In prctice the father of the obligations does not conform to the religious court’s decition. Given this, the parties raising and educating children should be proactively reminded to fulfill its obligations and the religious must be proactive to oversee the execution of its decition.
Key words: a living child, religious court decition.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2012 Nur Cholifah & Bambang Ali Kusumo
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- The author grants the journal, the right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License