Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Submissions have not been previously published, or are under consideration in another journal (or an explanation has not been provided in comments to the editor).
Manuscript files in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document formats.
Where available, URLs for reference have been provided.
- 1 spaced text; 12 fonts; italics; not underlined (except URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables placed within the text at appropriate points, not at the end.
Text that complies with library and style requirements is outlined in the Author Guidelines below
- If accepted for the peer-reviewed portion of the journal, the instructions found in Ensure Anonymous Reviewers have been followed.
Authors who publish this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can separately make additional contractual arrangements for non-exclusive distribution published by the journal (e.g., publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are allowed and encouraged to send their work via online (e.g., in the institutional repositories or their website) after published by the journal.